MOODY + CREAMY
CONTRASTY & TRUE BLACKS
UPDATE OCT ‘18: NEW MOODY DELUXE PRESET
1. Will these presets work on all my photos?
These presets are designed for RAW photos edited in Lightroom, which means it won’t work as effectively on JPEG’s/Phone images (but I still use it for those sometimes!)
These presets aren't magic - they won’t turn an underexposed, blurry, grainy photo into perfection. While it may be a ‘one-click edit’ on your well-exposed photos, we usually spend time tweaking!
Check and tweak the white balance!
2. What do you usually tweak with these presets?
We focus first on the exposure, predominantly on the skin. We adjust highlights, exposure and shadows accordingly.
To finish up we will bump up the contrast and whites as needed to make the skin look incredible or just how you like it.
3. How do I install them?
1 . UNZIP the file
2. Drag the folder where you want it to live (we suggest making a folder on your computer, not your hard drive, so it can stay there all the time)3. Open Lightroom and go to develop. Click any photo
5. Locate the ‘Presets’ bar (left sidebar)scroll down until you see ‘User Presets’
6. Rightclick and press ‘import’
7 . Locate the @SrodAlmenara Presets folder you saved off and click it
8. You’re good to go!
If you have any trouble, we recommend typing into youtube ‘how to install ightroom preset’- seriously, you’ll find hundreds of super simple instructions! ;)